Experience the Planosol difference Planosol is the most reliable outdoor fabric available in New Zealand.
Proven in New Zealand conditions for more than 30 years, Planosol is used in the highest quality awnings, marine covers, outdoor furniture and umbrellas.
• The widest range of colours on the market
• Woven from 100% acrylic fibre in Austria to the highest quality standards
• Rot and fade resistant • Air permeable and water repellent
• Highest UV protection. 7 year guarantee Rot resistant Planosol will remain rot resistant for 7 years.
Planosol is fade resistant and will retain light fastness of 6-7 on a 1-8 scale. Planosol will attain UV Protection ratings of UPF 50+ and SPF 40-80.
• Do not use solvents or abrasive detergents
• Brush off loose dirt
• If required clean with a solution of mild natural soap in luke warm water (No hotter than 38 degrees C)
• Rinse several times with clean water to remove soap
• If fabric is regularly exposed to damp conditions extra cleaning is recommended
• It is recommended that the awning or cover be dry before storage.